An easy-to-follow, yet complex, story in a workshop setting about one organisation called ‘‘The Company’’ and how it is preparing for the 4th Industrial Revolution. The story explores the struggles it faces in embracing the Digital Transformation agenda, and some of the key learnings on their journey towards Business Excellence.
LEARNING INSIGHTS AT A GLANCE.
- How to identify what needs improving, and why
- A map of the areas with highest potential for success
- Choice of benchmarking standards
- How change affects team mindset and performance
- Tips about how to effectively communicate change
- Toolbox of change and design thinking approaches
- Learning examples of how to work in an Agile way
- Understanding 4 different generations in the workplace
- Adopting and adapting to new ways of working
Plus much, much more…
IMMERSIVE-STYLE LEARNING WITH A DIFFERENCE.
This learning package has been designed using immersive learning principles and is ideal for offline groups of up to 21 participants. It can also be used by executive leadership coaches as part of a 1-2-1 coaching or mentoring programme. The package comes with:
- facilitator guidance cards
- coaching notes
- mentoring checklists
- informative slide decks
- podcast content
- additional learning content
It has been designed in a way that means that it can cater for the differing levels of learning need from executive directors to operational managers, team leaders, business units and project lab squads.
Purchase the learning package and it’s annual licence and run this workshop yourself – or book one of our facilitators or executive coaches and we’ll deliver it for you adapting it to best suit your business needs and working patterns.
Below is a sample from Series 1, Episode 8, that takes a deep dive into to the world of Sandie and Maxim, two training officers talking about the changes that they know are coming, clearly they feel threatened – go on, take a quick listen.
The resource pack is for facilitators and executive coaching team, is easy to use and includes:
- 10 short cartoons telling the story of ‘‘The Company’’ and its journey towards business excellence
- Power Point slide deck to accompany the series
- Clear notes and guidance to either facilitate a group-based workshop or support 1-2-1 coaching experience
- An online self-assessment tool for benchmarking current performance against the EFQM Business Excellence model
- Supportive ‘live’ webinar series for all participants
HOW TO PURCHASE.
There are different price options depending on how this learning package will be used. We can run The Company Cartoon™ Workshop for you on your premises or at a venue of your choice. Alternatively, we can give you a price to train your learning facilitators or coaching team and a renewable licence to use the material for as long as you want.