The content of the pages of this website is for your general and educational information and use only, and is subject to change without notice.
Any advice that might be given on this website is based upon the experience and knowledge of JFI and any subsequent associates and collaborative partners. Readers are advised to do their own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions based upon the information provided. All information, products and services that are provided should be independently verified by yourself, or your own qualified advisers.
By reading this you agree that JFI is not responsible for the success or failure of your organisational or personal learning plans relating to any information presented on this website.
This website includes links to other websites, which are provided for your convenience to give you further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of linked website(s) and we do not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites which may be linked or accessible through our website.
Without limitation you may not:
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
- use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
Whereas we regularly explore current training, learning, and quality practice, we do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of all of the learning information published on our website;
- that the learning material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services and learning courses, online and offline, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent that these terms and conditions expressly provide otherwise, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
Copyright 2002-2017 JFI Learning Community.
Subject to the provisions of these terms and conditions, we control the copyright and other intellectual property rights of all learning material on our website and you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
You may download the learning material featured on our website to help with your personal learning and thinking, however, we are not liable for the consequences of any decisions that you may take as a result of reading the learning material contained herein.
You agree that the material downloaded, or otherwise accessed through the use of our website, is entirely at your own risk and that you will be ultimately responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
User IDs and passwords for UListen2 e-learning licence
If you register to access our e-learning courses on JFI Store, Floor 1 from UListen2, you will be allocated a user ID and password to gain access; we call this your e-learning licence.
In these terms and conditions, your e-learning licence means all UListen2 online course material (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you obtain from us via our website.
You are responsible for keeping your user ID and password confidential, and are not permitted to share it with any other person not registered through our website. If you share your login details your membership, and access to the courses, will be revoked by JFI.
You must notify us via email or phone immediately if you become aware of any misuse or disclosure of your password.
You may not reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute our e-learning content provided to you in any existing or future media. Nor may you reproduce, store or publish our content on your own, or any successor website.
Without prejudice, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we will seek legal action.
Cancellation and suspension of your UListen2 'e-learning licence'
We may at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation:
- suspend your account;
- cancel your account; and/or
- edit your account details,
You may cancel your member-only account on our website at any time by notifying us in writing to office [at] jfistore [dot] com
We reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
The revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of their publication on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of the terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.